7 tips to increase your response rate
After you joined the online dating scene, you will find that you just get few responses to the emails or winks that you send out. You may be wondering why this happens and how to improve your response rate. Am I doing something wrong? Don't worry, we will do some researches and give some tips in following post.
Most people would think with the large number of people on mature dating sites that finding at least one match would be easy. But the fact is not what you imagine. Many of the emails and winks you initiated will gone without any reverberation. www.MatureDatingSites.org studies show that, for men on general dating sites, every 21 emails you sent out, only 1 email will be responded. But on mature dating websites, the response ratio is higher than general sites. However, it's still a terrible ratio. Why you can not get many replies? There are several reasons.
Firstly, there is a disproportionate ratio of men to women on most dating platforms. On some sites by a ration of 80% men to 20% women. The female members have much more choices, they don't have to reply all the winks and emails. But to male members, you have to improve you online dating skills to get more attentions. Secondly, most of the dating sites don't tell you which one is active or inactive. Some messages will be sent to inactive members. You will never get a response from a dead profile. And there is another important reason, your profile is boring and your writing is poor. To get more response, you need to learn something from this post or research online.
Here are 7 tips for improving the response rate to your online dating communications:
1. Upload photos to your account.Make sure you have at least one photo on your profile, two more photos are better. Make sure the photos are recent and that you are decent in the way you present yourself. You should have one shoulder and up shot and at least one full body shot. If the only good photo you have is taken in the midst of a group of friends, it's time to find a different one of just you. Even posing with your best four legged friend will result in a response rate decline.
2. Improve your writing skills.Never mention your ex anywhere in your profile and emails. Other things like children, divorce and misspellings all result in a net decline. Before sending the messages to others members, read their full profiles and find something in common, start the topic from there. And being a bit more specific about where you'd like to meet up for a date increases desirability.
3. Master the Selfie.A great selfie is what sets apart the winners from the losers. Fewer filters means higher confidence and a full body shot improves interest by over 200%.
4. Opt for Outdoors.Any good selfie also comes with a solid background. For men, this means anything outdoors. Some say it hearkens to the more desirable rugged side.
5. Find the right time to send your messages.Interestingly enough, most daters want to be engaged while they're online, not away. In addition, if you're looking for some Valentine's Day options, start the search in January. Women want to know they're not signing themselves up for a night of disappointment. Study from dating experts shows messages sent on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday had around a 50% lower response rate than messages sent on the other four days of the week. So you may have a test on this theory.
6. Join the right dating sites.As we mentioned above, most of the general dating sites have the big ratio imbalance on genders. It's better to join some niche dating websites and find the like-minded people. For example, if you are 40+, you'd better to join a mature dating site. over 50 years old? join senior dating sites. If you are looking for Jewish singles, then join the Jewish dating sites. Study shows that mature dating and millionaire dating have more female members than other niche dating. Also use services that allow members to reply for free, check the last login time and send emails to recent active users.
7. Ask questions related to her/him.Don't say much about yourself. Find something you interested in their profiles and ask question about them. You should have a topic in your conversation so that others can join you.
Check the tips above and learn something to improve your response rate on dating sites now. If you have any advice on mature dating, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.